This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our
website www.postandfly.com ("our
site"). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this
acceptable use policy, which supplement our
terms of website use.
Our site is a site operated by Excess Baggage (Airports) Limited ("we" or "us"). We are registered
in England and Wales under company
number 4767735 and we have our registered office at
2 Provident Industrial Estate, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 3NE
Our VAT number is 810 3609 66.
1. PROHIBITED USES
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply
with our content standards (see
paragraph 3 below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or
promotional material or any other form of similar
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan
horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers,
spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely
affect the operation of any computer
software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the
provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
2. INTERACTIVE SERVICES
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Comment sections relating to certain articles and/or other content.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind
of service offered, if it is moderated
and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from
third parties when they use any interactive
service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use
moderation of the relevant service (including
what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to
oversee, monitor or moderate any
interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or
damage arising from the use of any
interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is
moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or
guardian. We advise parents who permit
their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their
children about their safety online, as
moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of
the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting
the moderator, should a concern or
3. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site
("contributions"), and to any interactive services
associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards
apply to each part of any contribution as well
as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual
orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright
infringement or computer misuse.
4. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy
through your use of our site. When a
breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
upon which you are permitted to use our
site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including,
but not limited to, reasonable
administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The
responses described in this policy are not
limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
5. CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to
check this page from time to time to take
notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained
in this acceptable use policy may also
be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.