How do I get my item back?
After depositing your items in one of our bins you have 30 days to retrieve the item once it has been logged* by our staff.
You have the choice to have your item delivered to UK or Europe
or you can choose the Collect on Return service.
A fee is charged for both services.
For certain items only the Collect on Return option will be offered.
- Click 'Retrieve My Item' and enter your Post & Fly reference number from your ticket
- Select your preferred Delivery or Collect on Return option
- Enter your address details
- Enter your credit card details
- Have your item returned to you by courier
Or pick up your item from the Left Luggage location at the airport your item was deposited
* We aim to log items within 2 days of deposit but during busy times the time period may be longer
How long will it take to be delivered?
After you have made your booking your item will be collected for delivery within approx 2 days. Please allow an extra day for items booked on Friday/Saturday/Sunday as no collections are made over the weekend.
Estimated transit times vary depending on destination.
For UK deliveries please allow 2 days transit time.
For European deliveries please allow 3-5 days.
We do not offer delivery outside of Europe
Certain items will be available for Collect on Return ONLY
We cannot deliver Dangerous Goods to Scotland, Northern Ireland, UK Offshore Islands or the Republic of Ireland. We apologise for the inconvenience caused
Various destination restrictions apply on Dangerous Goods service offered